College of San Mateo
College of San Mateo
College of San Mateo (CSM) is located at the northern corridor of Silicon Valley and situated on the beautiful San Mateo hills that provide a panoramic view of San Francisco Bay. The College offers close to 80 A.A./A.S. degree majors and approximately 100 transfer areas and majors.
* UCLA admits 75% of their Honors Program students who applied
* Most of the students transferred to UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Davis and UC San Diego etc. in recent year
* The college has more Transfer Guarantee Agreements than most of the community college in the US
* More than half of the professors graduated from the Top 100 Universities
* The college has one of the highest number of MESA (Math, Engineering, and Science Achievement scholarship) from the National Science foundation among California community colleges
* The college receives one of the best ratings – AAA by moody and AA+ by S&P.
* Recent student university transfer records – UCs, USC, CSU, George Washington University, U of San Francisco, U of Virginia, Duke, Cornell, Columbia, Tufts, U of Michigan, Emory, William and Mary etc..
Accounting, Architecture, Business Administration, Computer Information Science, Digital Media, Engineering, Film, Life Sciences, Nursing, Social Sciences.
|Setting||20 minutes from downtown San Francisco|
|School Type||USA Community College|
|Admission Requirement||HK F.6|
|Academic Calendar||Fall, Spring|
|Level Offered||Associate degree, Degree & University Transfer Program|
The school’s college life activities offer creative and scholastic enrichment. There is a campus theatre, which hosts public performances, a school planetarium and a student-run radio station.
* International students have priority registration for classes
* UC Berkeley representatives provide onsite transfer services at the college
* Good OPT (optional professional training)/internship opportunities at the surrounding firms in high tech, business, biotech and entertainment etc..
* International students receive extensive and personalized support from the international staff, counselors, and faculty
* The college invests a lot in modernizing classrooms, labs, and facilities
The College of San Mateo awards associate’s degrees in professional and academic fields that include:
Alcohol and Drug Counseling
The College of San Mateo also awards a number of degrees in the fine and performing arts, such as: